Why choose eHealthTech as your business services partner? The short answer is that we can almost certainly improve your bottom line results (often dramatically so) while simultaneously reducing the amount of time and energy that you have to devote to running the day-to-day affairs of your business. You get to spend more time with your patients and you make more money in the process.
The fact is that it is increasingly difficult for small to medium sized healthcare provider organizations to successfully navigate the dual hazards of a growing regulatory compliance burden and increasingly recalcitrant payer organizations. eHealthTech resolves this dilemma by providing our clients with access to sophisticated business processes and economies of scale without requiring a corresponding reduction in operational independence. To ensure that our interests remain 100% aligned with those of our clients we base our fees on results not effort whenever possible. It truly is the best of both worlds.
We at eHealthTech believe that in the future virtually all physicians’ practices will outsource their business office and revenue management functions to third party organizations. The benefits are simply too compelling to ignore.
In case you aren’t yet convinced to give us a call here are a few more reasons that outsourcing to eHealthTech may be your solution:
- New Practice Startup. If you are starting up a new practice or if your facility needs a separate tax id for banking and billing professional services separately, eHealthTech can take care of your needs. We can help obtain your new tax id, set up your bank account and lockbox, send W9′s to your insurance carriers to establish remittance addresses for the new entity, enroll new providers in government and private insurance programs, establish the fee schedule for new providers, recruit and train providers on new medical record systems, recruit and train office staff, set up office computer systems to access eHealthTech’s central system, establish office procedures, order communication lines, and perform other services as necessary.
- Government Regulatory Compliance. Rely on eHealthTech to ensure your HIPAA and CMS
compliance. eHealthTech maintains its CMS compliance program and will be HIPAA compliant. Our account managers will train your staff to comply with HIPAA’s privacy and security mandates and establish procedures to guarantee it.
- Billing Software. No need to purchase your own license to use the physician practice management software from a third party vendor or reseller. You will share eHealthTech’s license of the nationally supported AdvancedMD practice management system.
- Third-Party Services. Eliminate licensing, service agreements and interfaces with third-party electronic claims clearinghouses, statement-processing services, claims status and eligibility-verification service vendors. eHealthTech provides all EDI services as part of its service.
- Maintenance Agreements. No software maintenance coverage with an off-site (often out-of-state) vendor. eHealthTech handles all software updates, requests for modifications, and service issues. Information Technology and Equipment. Save thousands of dollars on the purchase of in-house computer hardware, networking equipment and software, system maintenance, and supplies. You are sheltered from the constantly changing technology and system upgrades. Property Insurance. No need for property insurance on the above equipment.
- Training. Eliminate time-consuming training of in-house employees for many operating procedures done automatically by eHealthTech’s system and staff at their office. eHealthTech will provide any initial or as-needed training for users with terminal interfaces in their facilities. These functions will be limited and require much less training than that required for in-house operations.
- Labor Costs. Reduce labor costs allocated to those functions being outsourced. Actually, for many groups, you may only require the front desk receptionist/appointment clerk to have a computer terminal with access to the eHealthTech system.
- Paperwork and Forms. No printing of long and/or custom reports, such as statements and insurance claims in your office; minimize storage of forms and supplies at your facility. eHealthTech provides electronic versions of all reports in Adobe PDF or Excel file formats, sent via secure email right to your desktop for your viewing or printing. Statements and letters are transmitted electronically to our third-party service partner.
- Patient and Insurance Calls Regarding Bills. Virtually eliminate calls to your office from patients regarding bills or insurance claims, freeing your staff to perform other critical duties or create the opportunity for staff reductions. eHealthTech provides toll-free telephone and e-mail support to your patients.
- Storage Requirements. Reduce office space required for business office functions performed previously by an insurance clerk, posting clerk, collections clerk, or computer operator, and computer equipment, forms and computer supplies.